What is Summer Blast?
Summer Blast is our weeklong camp put on by FBCSD. For a whole week kids experience the Bible come to life through storytelling, games, snacks, crafts and a lot more! Our theme this year is MOVE. MOVE invites kids to look at the lives of people in the Bible who changed direction and moved after encountering Jesus.
What are the details?
- Dates and Times: July 6th-10th/9-12:30 daily - Doors open at 8:45 and pick-up is from 12:30-12:45
- Who’s Invited: Kid’s going into Kindergarten-6th Grade (2015/2016 school year)
- Where to Register: Register on Sunday Mornings at our meaningful gatherings table, in our Church office (Mon-Thurs. 9am-3pm) OR online at summerblast.org!
What’s the cost and what does it include?
- Early Registration: May 1st - June 28th: $40
- Late Registration: June 29th - July 6th: $45
- Cost includes a t-shirt, awesome leaders, snacks and activities for the week.
Once you register your children, you will receive an email with additional Summer Blast information!